It is affordable, easy to use, and helps you do your job.
What does onTune do?
- It monitors and collects useful performance and resource utilization metrics from single or multiple physical and virtual machines.
- It organizes this data, and puts it in the hands of users in a way that is easy to understand, and enables powerful real-time and historical analysis of your systems and applications.
How does OnTune stack up versus the Competition?
- onTune performs real time monitoring down to 1 second increments across a multitude of performance and resource metrics
- onTune enables users to visualize performance and utilization by individual process, user, machine, or system-wide
- onTune records all data it monitors for allowing for comparative and historical analysis
- onTune easily creates one time and scheduled performance reports with useful and insightful visualizations
- onTune is lightweight, installs quickly, with minimum fuss
- onTune is extremely configurable for user defined events